Overall goal: a new orientation of the social apostolate of the Society of Jesus according to the new Universal Apostolic Preferences.
To celebrate God’s faithfulness in our Journey
• Gratitude and increased sense of universal body
• Deepened spiritual roots of social apostolate
• Promote reflection and understanding on how we shall interpret the mission of Justice and Reconciliation today
To discern roadmaps to implement UAPs in the social apostolate
• Define Global and Conference priorities within the social apostolate
• Discern collectively inputs for the strategy of the social apostolate at different levels, taking into account the Universal Apostolic preferences.
To create opportunities for collaboration and networking
• Promote and explore forms of networking and collaboration at the global and conference level.
• Renew the Global Ignatian Advocacy Networks in the light of the Universal Apostolic Preferences.